9/06/2006 noone but me from URL @ 10:13 PM
im running a temperature of 38.8 degrees. my body is burning; figuratively. my eyes are burning; figuratively. my eyes are tearing away; badly. my nose is blocked; literally. :(
whatever. the only thing that's scaring me is that it all happened within a couple of hours. i've heard of common flu, bad flu, slight flu; but flash flu is a first. =x
and my bed is calling me to sleep, i can hear it! my homework's telling me to pack them up for tmr. i can hear them too.
anyway, today proved to be more effective than the other days. i did my amaths paper though it took me 5 odd hours. so tmr, i HAVE TO do my other amaths paper, emaths paper and that emaths worksheet everyone's whining abt. the joke: i have to do all those within 7 hours. yeah. provided i get better, cos there's no way i can do maths on my own. i'll just end up eating, squashing paper and laughing. dont get it? well, i'll end up HOPEless. you can ask my pltnmates abt that.
haha, and i find it amusing too that when im stressed, i stare into blank space and laugh. or i start singing out loud.
but i think what really helps is that you take sth, squeeze it hard and scream internally with all your might&force. you'll feel better after that. (:
yeah, whatever, im mad too. sick and mad. but hopefully i wont be sick after tmr, so all i'll be is mad. that aint too bad aye.
"Does that make me Crazy? Does that make me Crazy? Does that make me Crazy? Possibly well, I think you're Crazy I think you're Crazy I think you're Crazy Just like me But maybe I'm Crazy Maybe you're Crazy Maybe we're Crazy Probably"
because it takes a bigger mad person to call a smaller mad person mad.
HAHA. I SHALL END IT WITH CAPS, COS EVEN THOUGH IM SICK AND MAD, I FEEL HIGH COS IM LOOKING FORWARD TO STUDYING WITH PLTNMATES TMR AGAIN! WOOHOOOHOOOOO~